♔kIEla TasneeZ →ツ

ENTRY ABOUT STUFF YOUTUBE GOOGLE+ ASK.FM TUMBLR NEWER OLDER
FRIENDship & true LOVE
Friday, December 14, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments


When I met you for the first time
I felt you are someone special,
That I have been waiting for
A best friend just like others.

But I'm always thinking of you
Even though we just met,
I couldn't  make up my mind
Why I liked you at first sight

Loving, sharing, giving
For each other,
Makes our friendship grow
Stronger
My love for you is something that I
Can't show, but you can feel

You melt my heart with
Your love,
And I was lost in your loving ways,
Our friendship and true love is
More precious than money or gold

Our true friendship and true love
Has no ending and
It'll last forever

Love is God's gift to
Every being is this world
Especially for us







Dah baca like lah kang simbah dengan air panas baru tahu